2U Dual CPU 48-Drive Storage Server - 2028R-E1CR48L
1. Dual socket R3 (LGA 2011) supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600
v4†/ v3 family; QPI up to 9.6GT/s
3. 2 PCI-E 3.0 x16, 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8
4. SIOM for flexible networking options
5. 48 Hot-swap 2.5" SAS3/SATA3 drive bays; optional 2 Hot-swap 2.5" rear SATA drive bays
7. Server remote management: IPMI 2.0 / KVM over LAN / Media over LAN
9. 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%)
The new KSC 2U Dual CPU 48-Drive Storage Server includes twice the number of hot-swap drive bays as 2U industrty standard systems, thus offering up to twice the storage capacity and IOPS in the same amount of space. The additional drives are arrayed in a special riser bay that is located on top of the chassis for easy access and servicing. With twice the storage density, clients can greatly improve the ROI of their deployments.
An optional dual hot-swap bay can be installed on the back of this system for a total of 50 hot-swap drives. This system also includes 3x PCIe slots, redundant power supplies rated 80+Titanium (96%+), and can support the latest generation of Intel Xeon processors.